SAMINK, Inkjet Systems Pte Ltd (Company) Safe Management Measure and Guidelines for manufacturing operations.
- Management of Information (dissemination, compilation, and reporting)
1.1 Communications, Contact Tracing, and Contactability
The Company has appointed 2 Safe Management Measures Officers (“SMMO”) of Mr. Sam and Mr. Thomas. They are key contact persons responsible for the dissemination of relevant information to the rest of the company, compilation of records, and corresponding with relevant authorities.
1.2 The SMMOs are contactable by the relevant authorities at all times. SMMOs are also responsible for developing and implementing the mandatory on-site processes and systems to record all on-site personnel, employees and visitors alike, and to track all interactions between individuals/groups who are in close contact/proximity for ≥30 mins (inclusive of a location whenever relevant). Records shall be maintained for at least 2 months to facilitate Contact Tracing requirements from the requesting authorities.
- Management of Business Activities
2.1 Non-production-based Business Activities. Non-production-based business activities must be conducted remotely by employees from home. Such business activities include, but are not limited to, the following: Business Development & Strategy, Administrative Functions (e.g. Human Resources, Finance), Procurement & Sourcing, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology (IT).
2.2 Production-based Business Activities (Direct & Supporting). Production-based business activities (Direct & Supporting) are allowed to continue operations, subject to prevailing MTI, MOH, MOT, & MOM advisories. For approved business activities, Company complies with the following guidelines listed in sub-sections C, D, E, F, and G.
Management of internal on-site personnel (i.e. Employees).
3.1 Employees under an active Leave of Absence (LOA), Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO). Employees must comply with all active Leave of Absence (LOA), Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO) issued by MOH, MOM, and other government agencies.
During the 14-day LOA or SHN, employers must ensure that employees stay away from the workplace, but may adopt flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting and teleconferencing, to allow employees to work from home.
3.2 On-Site Personnel running Production-based Business Activities (Direct & Supporting).
Step up measures to minimize physical interaction and movement for all non-work-related activities.
* ≥1-metre safe distancing measures to be implemented for all common spaces including, but not limited to, company provisioned transportation vehicles, canteens, pantries, locker rooms, prayer rooms, gowning areas, tables, seats, and queues.
* Work-related discussions and meetings should be conducted through phone or teleconferencing whenever possible. If face-to-face engagements are required, safe distancing measures must be observed.
Step up employee health safety measures.
* Employers are required to provide 1 face mask to each personnel. Spare supplies for replenishment must be available.
* All personnel must wear a face mask at all times while performing duties on-site, aside from periods for meal consumption or drinking of water.
* Employers are required to provide temperature taking equipment (e.g. Personal thermometers) and/or temperature screening facilities for employees. All temperature taking facilities shall be functional at all times. Spare supplies for replenishment must be available.
* All personnel are to take and record any temperature irregularity (≥ 37.5°C) and accompanying symptoms twice a day. Records shall be collected and compiled by the SMMO and maintained for at least 2 months.
Management of external on-site personnel (i.e. Contractors, suppliers, customers).
4.1 Visiting Contractors, Suppliers and Customers
Step up measures to minimize physical interaction and movement for engagements with contractors, suppliers, and customers for work-related activities.
* ≥1-meter safe distancing measures to be implemented for all spaces that will be used for engagements with contractors, suppliers, and customers. These spaces include, but not limited to, canteen, pantries, prayer rooms, tables, seats, and queues.
* Work-related discussions and meetings should be conducted through teleconferencing whenever possible. If face-to-face engagements are required, safe distancing measures must be observed.
4.2 Step up health safety measures requirements for contractors, suppliers, and customers
* All contractors, suppliers, and customers must wear a face mask to be on-site. The mask shall remain worn at all times while performing business activities on-site.
* All contractors, suppliers, and customers entering the on-site must undergo a) temperature recording; b) contact tracing; c) health declaration; d) pandemic cluster declaration and; e) travel declaration exercises.
Management of common areas. Sanitation and Hygiene of Common Areas and Facilities.
5.1 Step up the frequency of cleaning and disinfection for all common facilities and high touch areas to once per every shift change. Common facilities and high touch areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Canteens, cafeteria, pantries, and rest spaces,
- Company Provisioned Transportation Vehicles (e.g. Buses, Lorries)
- Toilets and hand-wash stations
- Doors and windows
- Lifts, stairways, corridors, and walkways
5.2 At all toilet and hand-wash stations, cleaning agents (i.e. hand soap, paper towel, bidet spray, and toilet paper) must be available and/or functioning at all times. Spare supplies for replenishment must be available.
5.3 Disinfecting agents (e.g. Hand sanitizer) must be installed at all human traffic stoppage points within the facility (e.g. entrances, reception areas, security guardhouse and lift lobbies). All installed disinfecting agents must be available and/or functioning at all times. Spare supplies for replenishment must be available.
- Management of assets exposed to personnel. Sanitation and Hygiene of Machinery, Equipment in Production Areas and Warehouses.
6.1 Step up the frequency of cleaning and disinfection (as reasonably practicable as possible) for all machinery and equipment that the on-site personnel have interacted with to once per every shift change.
6.2 Disinfecting agents (e.g. Hand Sanitizer) should be installed at key work stations and personnel interaction points. All disinfecting agents must be available and/or functioning at all times. Spare supplies for replenishment must be available.
- Management of suspect and/or confirmed cases.
7.1 Handling of a suspect and/or confirmed cases. Establish and maintain the following process for the management of all unwell, suspected, and at-risk personnel on-site.
* For mobile and conscious individual(s), mandate that him/her/them seek medical attention at either a designated Public Health Preparedness Clinics (PHPCs) or polyclinics immediately.
* For incapacitated/unconscious individual(s), isolate immediately and call for an emergency ambulance to ferry him/her/them to the nearest Hospital.
7.2 Post-handling of the suspect and/or confirmed cases.
Establish and maintain the following process for the management of all unwell, suspected, and at-risk personnel on-site. Vacate, cordon-off, clean and disinfect all relevant on-site areas and assets that were exposed to suspected/confirmed case(s), in accordance with NEA guidelines.
8.1 Employees required to perform on-site Production-based Business Activities (Direct & Supporting) are to use the TraceTogether App throughout the entire duration of the journey to/from the workplace.
8.2 Under the following situations, do not come to work. Notify your supervisor and SMMO accordingly and stay at home:
* You interacted with suspected and/or confirmed cases of COVID-19
* You are feeling unwell.
* People you have been in close contact with is unwell
* People you have been living with (e.g. family members) is unwell
8.3 Adhere to LOA, SHN or QO orders and inform your supervisor and SMMO of your travel and interaction travel history to facilitate contact tracing.
8.4 When commuting to work, adhere to all prevailing Safe Management Measures advisories and requirements issued by MOM, MOH, MOT, and MTI.
8.5 Do not loiter to other parts of your workplace apart from your designated work stations, meal areas, and rest areas.
8.6 Adhere to all Safe Management Measures advisories and guidelines implemented by your company, such as safe distancing measures.
8.7 Sharing of personal items with colleagues, such as eating or drinking utensils, toothbrushes, and towels, is not allowed.
8.8 Practice good sanitation and hygiene practices.
8.9 Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
8.10 Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
8.11. Cover your mouth / Use tissues when sneezing or coughing
8.12 Bin litter, used masks and tissues
8.13 Keep your surroundings and work stations clean, well-ventilated and pest-free
8.14 Keep toilets clean and dry
If you have any questions, you can ask the company director.
Sam Leong MSc MBA | Director | WhatsApp +65 9011 2282.