SAM★INK® ESL4 roland eco-sol max 2 max2 inks, 440ml ink-cartridges, 500ml autofill, 1000ml bulk-ink-system, ESL4-4CY cyan, ESL4-4MG magenta, ESL4-4YE yellow, ESL4-4BK black, ESL4-4LC light-cyan, ESL4-4LM light-magenta, Free-Shipping.
SAM★INK®, World's largest Eco-Sol MAX 2 supplier for Roland models:
SAM★INK® Eco-Sol MAX 2 Plug and Play 400-ml Ink-Cartridges is truly a remarkable innovation in ink technology. High-density inks dry fast and offer a wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance, broad support for coated and uncoated media, and three years of outdoor durability - all at the lowest cost per square foot. This ink offers peace of mind GREENGUARD eligible Certification. It's virtually odorless and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
SAM★INK® Eco-Sol MAX 2 features and benefits:
- Exceptional Image Quality. With color matched high ink density and a wide color gamut; graphics reflect superb color when viewed at a distance or close up. Extended color gamut delivers exceptionally bright reds, greens, and blues.
- Virtually odorless, nickel free, and with no harmful Volatile Organic Compounds, VOCs. This ink requires no special ventilation or environmental equipment to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for you and your staff.
- Fast Drying and Aggressive Bonding. This ink produces quick drying graphics that bond aggressively and can be handled right off the printer on a wide variety of substrates. This advantage increases productivity and allows the ink to perform with take-up roller systems for long, unattended production runs, even in high-speed mode.
- Superior Scratch Resistance. For even greater durability, this ink features rugged scratch resistance, critical to the production of outdoor banners and other graphics that involve complex finishing techniques. This ink also maintains image quality throughout the printing and finishing processes.
- GREENGUARD Certified Ink UL 2818. SAM★INK® Eco-Sol Max 2 inks are GREENGUARD Certified products. This certification backed up by empirical scientific data compiled by an unbiased, third-party organization, provides assurance that these inks meet some of the world's most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into indoor air. GREENGUARD Certification not only supports companies like SAM★INK® that are doing their part to promote global suitability, environmental health, and safety, it also helps consumers identify products they can trust.
- Comprehensive Media Support. This ink performs beautifully with a wide range of media including both coated and uncoated options. Compatibility with value-priced uncoated media can significantly reduce overall production costs for SAM★INK® inkjet customers.
- Performs with all RIP software like Roland VersaWorks RIP software SAM★INK® ICC media color profiles also make it easy to achieve exceptional print quality across a variety of applications.
- No need to flush. Eco-Sol MAX 2 MAX2 compatible.
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination.
- Secure no-mess 440ml ink cartridges for standard print shop environments.
- All deliver legendary quality for brilliant prints that last for years to come.
- Money back guarantees.
Product Data Sheet: Click for PDF
Photo of AutoFill adaptor and 500-ml AutoFill bottles.
SAM★INK® Eco-Sol MAX 2 MAX2 AutoFill features & benefits:
- For a cleaner and more sustainable environment.
- Highest productivity 500-ml unattended production printing.
- Absolutely the lowest cost per square feet in the industry.
- Easy 5-minutes install and uninstall. No flushing needed.
- Clean environment and no-mess plug and play operations.
- Each AutoFill ink cartridge comes with a permanent chip.
- Thousands of users worldwide.
Video of FLAAR Dr. Nicholas Hellmuth inspects SAM★INK® Eco-Sol MAX 2.