The EU-Singapore Free Trade Agreement Enters Into Force November 27 2019, 2 Comments

sam ink EU-Singapore Free Trade Agreement Enters Into Force
EU clients will be happy to know that tariffs on SAM★INK® are now removed.
The EU and Singapore have entered into a Free Trade Agreement on the 21st of November, 2019.
Singapore will remove tariffs on all EU products entering Singapore.
The EU will remove tariffs on 84% of all Singapore products entering the EU within the first year, and the remaining 16% over a period of 3 to 5 years.
I would like to encourage you to contact me today.
Sam Leong BSc MSc MBA | Director | SAM★INK® Inkjet Systems Pte. Ltd.
Whatsapp +65-9011-2282 | sam@sam-ink.com