No tariffs on SAM★INK® and here are 8 reasons why. August 05 2019, 0 Comments
There are no tariffs on SAM★INK® Singapore and here are 8 reasons why:
- Manufactures in Singapore with HS codes 8443.99.5011 and 3215.19.90.
- Not involved in any trade dispute.
- Has unobstructed access to the open seas and air space.
- Like Switzerland, she is geopolitically neutral and does not threaten any nation on earth.
- Has the most implemented free-trade-agreements.
- Owns her production properties and has a factory license to prove.
- Suppliers are not involved in any trade war.
- Trademark is registered in 51 countries with Certificate-Of-Origin and Country-Of-Origin to prove.
So rest assured that your ink supplies will not be disrupted.
We have new inks for epson S, xaar 1201, ricoh Gen5 printers; and mood-changing inks for the office.
No matter how small your order may be, we pray for your generous order this month.
Thank you for your generous order,
Sam Leong BSc MSc MBA. Director.
WA +65-9011-2292 | firstname.lastname@example.org