Independent Service Providers (ISPs)
We refer service opportunities to Independent Service Providers (ISPs) globally.
We are now building a list of ISPs for every city in the world.
Should you wish to be listed as an ISP, please email me
or whatsapp my iPhone +6590112282.
This page contains only recommendations for our ISPs.
Feedback Form - Latex & Water-Based
Feedback Form - Eco-Solvent
What happens when you call ISPs for Service?
- If you are a current customer, they will check the accounting system to get a history of the services they provided you. This will quickly identify the printer's history of repairs.
- If you are a new customer, he will pull out a New Customer Application Form & fill it in for you on the phone.
- He will then ask for the printer's model, its serial number, & the problems you see on the printer.
- If this is a problem that does not need an on-site service, he can give a few free tips on how to fix it yourself.
- If the printer needs and on-site service, ISP will explain that in order to get the printer printing again in the least amount of time, you will need an on-site service.
- If you do not want a Service Quote, ISP will politely say Thank You.
- If you want a Service Quote, ISP will say "Please let me will call you back in 5-minutes". During which, ISP will type out a Service Quote & email it over to you.
What happens after a Service is completed?
- Upon return to the office, the technician will punch in his time card.
- If the technician collected cash, the accounts department will sign over the possession of the cash.
- The technician will make two copies of the customer's cheque payment, travel expenses e.g. taxi receipts, customer signed service invoice, customer signed service report.
- He will file them into two folders, one for the technician's desk, and one for his supervisor for audit purposes.
Recommended Printer Field Service Technician Job Opportunity
Over the last 20-years, ISPs have helped many young people build respectable careers in the digital printing industry. To learn of our Independent Service Provider opportunity, we have designed a thorough discovery process. It is an organized step-by-step procedure that values your time, provide the information you need , and makes for a productive and enjoyable experience. I would like to congratulate you on taking the initial step to seize control of your professional career. You have made a wise decision to explore because you will be following an established business model with systems and support that minimize your risk and increase your potential for success. If you are ready to take the next step, please take a couple of minutes to complete our short confidential Dealer / Technician Application Form and let the process begin.
Recommended Key Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the management and servicing of customers' machines.
- Based at an ISP's site, on a daily basis you will liaise with customers, provide technical advice, and be responsible for the repair and maintenance of digital printers, as well as installation and integration of equipment.
- Liaise with customers to determine their requirements;
- Attend customer premises to compete repairs and maintenance within reference times and in line with the set appointment schedule;
- Provide technical advice to customers over the telephone;
- Resolve customer queries about existing and previous job faults;
- Install equipment and complete network integration where required;
- Complete detailed paperwork for invoicing within specified time-frames;
- Maintain adequate spare parts stock and pick service parts for customer orders;
- Label bad warranty spare parts for return to supplier;
- Perform media profiling;
- Conduct customer training for equipment and SAM★INK® supplied inks.
- Refer new sales leads to Supervisor; and peform
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Recommended Skills and Experience
- Wide format printer technical service skills and experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to provide customer fault descriptions and solve problem quickly;
- Accuracy and attention to details when competing repairs and paperwork;
- Professional manner during all dealings with customers;
- Maintain an acceptable level of product knowledge;
- Ability to work unsupervised and to a set time schedule; and
- Ability to manager own time and resources.
Recommended Remuneration and Benefits
- Training and career development opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Computer lap top, iPhone, internet
- Work life balance
- Free on site car parking
Recommended Labor Charges
After officer hours add 50%.
Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays add 100%.
We help customers save money and will only quote the necessary amount of parts to change. During the service, the Technician may find out that you will need to change more parts than those initially invoiced. Upon discovering this, the technician will stop work and ask his supervisor to provide a new quote to explain new repair options.
The Customer have the authority to decide if he wants to continue with the repairs because the final cost will depend on the total quantity of spare-parts used and the man-hours consumed.
If the Technician have stock, we will arrive about 2 work-days from the date of the signed invoice. If we do not have stock, we may arrive within 3 work-weeks. The new parts are warrantied for 30-days and are not returnable. We will repair and take-back defective parts.
Recommended Service Terms & Conditions
- 1. Support Service
- ISP provides the services described in this Agreement.
- 2. Price and Payment
- Prices does not include local government's goods and services tax. Payment must be paid upon completion of services either by cash or cheque. The ISP reserves that rights to discontinue service and take back spare-parts if the customer refuses to pay.
- 3. Eligible Printing Machines
- Printing machines must be in normal working condition before the break-down and should not be severely damaged or broken to a point where service is obviously useless. ISP reserves the right to inspect the machine to ensure they were in normal working condition before proceeding with the quotation or on-site service.
- 4. Warranty - Replacement Parts
- (a) Replacement parts are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship. ISP will not install a defective part and if it is immediately reported within 3 working days, ISP will replace the defective part.
- (b) This warranty is exclusive and no other warranty, whether written or oral, is expressed or implied. We disclaims any implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose.
- 5. Remedies and Liabilities
- (a) To the extent the ISP is held legally liable to a customer, liability is limited up to the cost of the replacement part and the service that was invoiced and paid.
- (b) The remedies provided here are the customer's sole and exclusive remedies. In no event will ISP and its associates be liable for damages relating to loss of data or software restoration; damages relating to customer's purchase of substitute products or services; damages that are incidental, special or consequential, including down-time cost and loss profits. We shall not be held liable for bodily injury or death.
- 6. Limitations of Service
- (a) Services are provided for qualified parts. Products not supplied or qualified by the ISP will be considered as non-qualified parts. Customer is responsible for removing non-qualified parts to allow us to service the printer. If the service is made more difficult by non-qualified parts, the ISP has to right to charge the extra labor time to remove non-qualified parts.
- (b) Services do not include repairs to printers damaged by: non-SAM★INK® products, or products that are not designed to be used on the printer; site conditions that are unfavorable or out-of-specification for the printer like inconsistent electrical power supply, too high a temperature and humidity; accident, fire, exposure to water, neglect, improper use, lightning, electrical power supply disturbances, and inappropriate modifications.
- (c) Services do not include work external to the printer or replacement of operating supplies and consumables.
- (d) Relocation of printer is customer's responsibility. Relocation may result in extra labor charges.
- 7. Customers Responsibilities
- (a) Customer will provide ISP s with supplies like printheads, ink-cartridges, and papers, and such similar items as Customer would use during normal operations.
- (b) Customer is responsible for the security of its properties.
- (c) Customer is responsible for the back-up of their software programs and data.
- (d) A staff of the Customer must be present on-site at-all-times to witness the ISP performing service.
- (e) Customer must ensure that the work environment does not pose a potential health hazard to the service personnel.
- 8. Local Laws
- This Agreement shall be governed by the country's local law.
- 9. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement and any attachments hereto constitutes the entire understanding between the parties relating to the service transaction hereunder.